Have you ever wondered what your CEO is really expecting from marketing? Have you struggled to define the true impact of your marketing efforts? You don’t want to miss this evening brew - we are getting to the heart of the matter with a frank, open, potentially controversial, and down right insightful conversation on marketing’s role in revenue generation led by top Denver executives from both sides of the equation.
Yes, you read that right! This is a chance to peek behind the curtain and access insider information. You’ll experience the intimacy of closed door executive banter and walk away with perspective that could change the course of your career.
Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
>> This evening brew is perfect for:
· Executive leaders who want to know what the industry experts know
· Marketers at any stage of their career who want to be at the top of their game
Marketing Professionals - both B2B and B2C
>> What can you expect to gain:
· Clear idea of what executives on both sides of the saddle believe marketing’s role ought to be
· Which challenges have kept marketing a "first to be cut" line item expense in corporate budgets and what you can do about it
· Answers to your questions about marketing's role in revenue generation without the awkward conversation
· A good time and a chance to meet other folks who are committed to playing at the top of their game